Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 US
A large chemical supply company is seeking a R&D Technician to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mix and test new formulations for Internal Research and Development and new customer Formulation Certification
- Weigh, mix, and test Research and Development projects to meet objectives
- Obtain and report use of raw materials from inventory for R&D batches
- Certification of customer supplied formulas to required specification
- Develop of proprietary compounds for stock or specific customer requirements and continuous improvement and optimization of current compounds
- Solve problems for product quality issues
- Track stock levels of supplies and report to chemist for replenishment
- Maintain cleanliness of R & D lab areas and prepare shipments to customers
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Associate Degree in Polymer, Rubber, or Chemical Technology is preferred
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a rubber lab environment or industrial manufacturing
- manufacturing, shipping, and receiving of both non hazardous and hazardous products experience
- Must be able to multi-task, make good decisions and solve problems
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to pay a high attention to detail
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.