Akron, OH 44312 US
A Quality Manager is needed to oversee the overall quality of the company, represent the company as the Management Representative, and assist in establishing and ensuring the quality functions are followed by all employees. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Watch over all aspects of inspection of parts; incoming, in-process, and final
- Represent the company in all quality matters
- Read blue prints and drawings and have a working knowledge of the machining symbols associated with the finishes and dimension
- Decide what inspection equipment is needed
- Operate the cranes to load the parts
- Use calipers, micrometers, gage blocks and other inspection equipment
- Keep area clean and clutter free for safety
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have experience as a Quality Manager; DMIS Programming experience a plus
- Must have a working knowledge of Faro Arm, CMM, ISO, and AS9100 requirements
- Must have the ability to perform incoming, in-process, and final inspections
- Must be able to utilize caliper, micrometers, gage blocks, and other available inspection equipment
- Must have basic shop math
- Must have an eye for detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.