Strongsville, OH 44136 US
A manufacturing company is seeking Quality Inspector for a full-time opportunity working Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- In-process, final inspection, and audit inspection of parts produced
- Operate CNC Swiss, Lathes, and Milling Machines
- PPAP inspections/dimensional layout
- Use precision measuring instruments
- Verifying that the parts meet the specifications of the customer supplied print
- Maintain a healthy and safe work place
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 to 3 years inspection experience in a manufacturing facility
- Must have Lean Techniques experience with strong visual inspection skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have experience operating CNC Swiss, Lathes, and Milling Machines
- Must have the ability to use calipers, micrometers, gages, and optical comparators
- Must be able to pay a high attention to detail, prioritize duties, have a good attitude, work independently, and be results driven
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.