Strongsville, OH 44149
A manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Inspector for an immediate opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Audit first and second shift parts
- Perform first article inspection and daily floor inspection
- PPAP Inspection/dimensional layout
- Final Inspection/approval for shipment to customer
- Verify that the parts meet the specifications of the customer
- Always maintain a healthy and safe work place
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2+ years’ experience in machining environment
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must have complete understanding and interpretation of blueprints along with GD&T symbols
- Must be familiar with and understand measuring techniques
- Must have an eye for detail, be resulted-oriented, operate with a sense of urgency, and be hands-on with high-energy
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a high level of integrity and ethics
- Must be able to stand/walk for the entire shift
- Must be able to follow directions, work well with others, and identify safety hazards
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.