Solon, OH 44139 US
A large manufacturing company has an immediate opportunity for a Quality Inspector to perform a range of inspection and final release acceptance activities on electronic components, printed circuit-boards, and finished printed circuit-board assemblies. There is a first shift opening working 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Apply visual quality acceptability requirements for finished electronic assemblies
- Perform incoming inspection of printed circuit-boards, components, and fabricated parts
- Perform final release acceptance activities applying IPC-610 visual standards, assembly drawings, customer requirements, and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Record and analyze inspection results to track performance results and identify trends
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance Department, Manufacturing Department, and Engineering Department to identify and implement continuous process improvement initiatives
- Apply 5S visual communication standards throughout work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in electronics manufacturing and a minimum 2 years of documented PCBA inspection work history
- ASQ CQIA (Certified Quality Improvement Associate) is preferred and must pass an eye exam if needed
- Must be able to work in a Just-In-time manufacturing environment and have knowledge of ISO-13485 standards
- Must pass IPC-A-610 training within six months and renew every two years and pass IPC-A-600 training within one year and renew every two years
- Must be proficient using calipers, micrometers, microscopes, and other inspection tools
- Proficient use of Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, and Outlook is needed
- Must be able to read and understand work instructions, assembly drawings, and routing cards
- Must have the ability to work independently to resolve issues, work efficiently, and understand priorities in order to meet various deadlines
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally
- Regular attendance, punctuality, and adherence to all company policies is required
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2986 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.