North Ridgeville, OH 44039 US
A large industrial supply company has an opening for a Quality Inspector to check the quality of all incoming and outgoing materials and products, as well as in-process products. This is a first-shift position and work hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Ensure products are mode of high quality materials and equipment
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards
- Select out put samples and check them using appropriate methods
- Use inspection equipment
- Prepare and submit report
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications and follow all instructions
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have proven experience as a Quality Inspector or relevant role
- Must have a thorough knowledge of quality standards, systems, and testing methods
- Knowledge and experience with Quality Management Systems is a plus
- Must have experience using measuring and inspection equipment
- Must be able to read blueprints and instructions
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office as well as having an eye for detail
- Must be reliable, responsible, results-driven, and trust-worthy
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2986 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.