Cleveland, OH 44104
A manufacturing company is seeking an Inspector to work a first shift position from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Perform receiving, first piece, and in-process inspections for work in-process during manufacturing
- Verify and document materials are manufactured to customer blueprints requirements
- Maintain acceptable quality levels during the manufacture process
- Must have previous mechanical inspection experience
- Must have knowledge of inspection tools
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and specifications
- Must have a working knowledge of shop math and trigonometry, as well as Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Previous work experience in an ISO9001 Quality System would be helpful
For an immediate interview, please call 440-877-4005 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.