Cleveland, OH 44115
A local manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Inspector for a full-time opportunity. This is a first shift opening working 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Perform Plate Layout Inspections
- Work with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances
- Perform receiving, in-process, and final inspections
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Perform calibrations per schedule
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with machinists and fabricators
- Write preliminary Non-Conforming Reports
- Assist in performing internal Quality Audits
- Review work orders for sign-offs and inspection operations
- Perform special projects as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum 3 years’ experience in a Quality Inspector role
- Experience with ISO-9001:20015 is preferred
- Must be able to read, count, and interpret department documents and blueprints
- Must be able to use basic inspection hand tools
- Must understand Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have an eye for detail
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.