Cleveland, OH - Eastside, OH 44112
A metal finishing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Quality Inspector. This is a day shift position and you could start as early as 7:30 a.m.; however, they are flexible on what the exact hours will be.
- Perform visual inspections of all finished material as needed
- Perform coating weight tests for all outgoing material, follow-up on out-of-range results with a second coating weight test as soon as possible, and notify Quality Assurance Manager of range results
- Use test flashlight to ensure that coating is present on all steel material
- Pull the raw material if finished parts have problems
- Prepare stripping solutions, daily coating weight determinations on test panels, and salt spray testing
- Maintain and calibrate all scale and calipers on the calibration list, label the equipment with current calibration status, and keep records in the calibration manual
- Maintain physical files for coating weight test results
- Email all certifications to customers, assist process technician when needed, and clean the work area at the end of the day
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Previous Quality Inspection experience
- Must have the ability to utilize a variety of lab equipment
- Must have basic Microsoft Word and Excel experience
- Must pay attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work Saturdays if needed
- Must keep working area clean
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.