Quality Inspector - 2 needed
Elyria, OH 44035
A manufacturing company is seeking Quality Inspectors to test, inspect, and document in-house verifications/inspections through all stages of manufacturing. Training will be performed 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and there is an opening on both second and third shifts.
- Conduct and document inspection results, receiving inspections, and first piece, final, and in-process inspections on all products or assemblies
- Perform special testing on products or assemblies that require special testing per work instructions
- Ensure gages are calibrated
- Verify product, materials, parts, etc. conform to specified requirements
- Record test, inspection data, and apply statistical where appropriate
- Set-up and perform destructive and non-destructive tests on materials, parts, or products
- Stamp, tag, or mark approval or rejection on product
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Powered Lift Truck license is required
- Must have prior CMM and optical comparators experience
- Must have strong blueprint reading and GD&T experience
- Must have the ability to perform close tolerance dimensional inspections
- Must be able to read and interpret rules, instructions, and procedures, as well as writing routines reports and speaking effectively before groups
- Must have basic math skills and the ability to apply common sense understanding
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.