Quality Department Manager
Elyria, OH 44035 US
A manufacturing company has an opening for a Quality Department Manager to develop ISIR and Inspection Plans for part approval. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Gage certification, control, and final inspection and packing
- Compile and control of statistical data, PPAP Submissions, and CAR Documentation
- Audit and complete ISO 9001:2015 Registration Requirements
- Completion of Retention of ITAR and DOD Required Documentation
- Develop of control plans and maintain inspection data, gage control and certification
- Manage final and in-process inspection personal along with Packaging and Shipping Departments
- Handle all required quality documentation
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ Quality and Managerial experience
- Must be able to perform final and in-process inspections
- Must have strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as, being detail-oriented
- Must be able to handle some light lifting
- Must have exception vision; either natural or corrected
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.