Quality Control Technician
Cleveland, OH 44114 | Direct Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Control Technician for a Direct Hire opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Dimensional inspection of raw and finish assemblies and machined parts to meet company’s quality standard
- Physical inspection of machined parts per the quality system
- Non-destructive testing ultrasonic, magnetic particle and visual testing. Liquid penetrant testing is a plus
- Champion root cause and corrective action maintenance
- Monitor and maintain the calibration of measuring and monitoring equipment
- Lead work associated with machine, part, and process capability
- Activities will support typical business metrics, such as on-time delivery, scrap/rework expense, and warranty expense
- Prepare required customer approval documentation for new product launches
- Assist in facilitating and maintaining the quality management system. Champion Internal Auditing for ISO 9001:2008
Knowledge and Skill Qualifications:
- Experience in ISO 9001 QMS and Internal Auditing
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing techniques referred, but not required
- Must have strong quantitative, analytical, and communication skills
- Must be able to influence peers and high level managers, and interact, correspond, and communicate with suppliers and customers
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications
- Must be comfortable in a manufacturing environment
- Must have good time management and problem solving skills with the capability of handling multiple priorities
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.