Quality Control Technician
Brecksville, OH 44141
A development and manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Control Technician for a full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Test raw materials, assemble batches, prepare panels and parts, and test finished product
- Evaluate batches for conformance to specifications
- Perform extrusion processing, necessary quality control tests, color measurements, and color matches
- Prepare and ship customer samples and panels
- Perform a variety of lab studies or services in support of projects
- Analyze retrieved data and prepare reports
- Assist with testing and calibrating lab equipment
- Operate equipment and instruments in a safe manner, and clean lab and all equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree preferred
- Must have at least 1 to 3 years’ experience in a laboratory setting; a manufacturing setting is preferred
- Experience with pre-mixed products is preferred
- Must be familiar with electrostatic spray gun operations and associated tools
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.