Quality Control Supervisor
Oakwood Village, OH 44146
A manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Control Supervisor to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Assist inspectors or operators for interpretation and methods following set standards
- Interpret and support quality policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Promote a team based environment, positive atmosphere, open door policy, and a harassment free work environment
- Ensure that all new quality inspectors are inducted into the requirements of the QMS related to their own roles and responsibilities
- Provide updated training as necessary
- Perform internal audits as requested
- Must have previous quality control inspection experience
- Must have supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have the ability to read and follow policies, procedures and work instructions
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to promote a positive atmosphere, an open door policy, and a harassment free environment
- Must have a solid work history
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.