Quality Control Monitor
Cleveland, OH 44104 US
A local manufacturing company is seeking a QC Monitor to perform quality inspections. Work hours are first shift from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Visual Inspection of production as well as on-line testing in the various production areas
- Monitor Production process and observe employees for Good Manufacturing Practices
- Inspect bins in the cooler to ensure quality products for customers
- Perform other duties for the lab as requested or needed
- Must have proven experience as Quality Inspector or relevant work
- Must have knowledge of quality control and standards
- Must have a keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Must be able to stand for long period of time throughout the shift
- Must be able to handle exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, and safely working around moving equipment
- Must have an eye for detail while being safety-conscious
- Must be able to keep area clean and follow all company policy, procedures, rules, and regulations
- Must be a responsible, trustworthy, and punctual individual with a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.