Quality Assurance Technician
Cleveland, OH 44114
A leading manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Assurance Technician for a full-time, long-term opportunity. This is a first shift positing working from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Develop new quality requirements including processes, procedures, and records
- Perform ongoing maintenance of existing ISO:9001: 2015 quality system
- Develop and maintain all appropriate and required documents
- Inspect incoming material, periodic in-process checks, and final inspections
- Perform or supervise all audits
- Initiate and administer activity related to planning quality assurance for new production as well as improvements to current
- Perform analysis of process capability
- Program and use CMM as well as other inspection equipment
- Provide leadership role for motivation of staff
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have knowledge of metal fabrication, welding, and quality systems, specifically ISO and QS systems and certification requirements
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must be familiar with geometric Tolerancing, welding systems, and specifications
- Must be computer literate, able to program and use CMM Machines, as well as basic types of gauges and inspection equipment
- Must be well organized, able to set priorities, be detail-oriented, and possess the drive to run an accurate and thorough QA Department
- Must have strong people skills to avoid/resolve potential conflicts
- Innovation in solving problems, setting up new systems and improving older ones are skill sets required for the job
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.