Quality Control Lab Technician
Cleveland, OH 44104 US
We are looking for a Quality Control Lab Technician to work Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Perform analytical testing on raw materials and finished product samples
- Wash and sanitize equipment, inspection of production areas, and examine shelf-life retention
- Monitor production process and observe employees
- Conduct package quality inspections and isolate product that does not meet standards
- Data Entry of analysis on Microsoft Excel
- Perform other duties for the lab as assigned
- Must have prior production and manufacturing experience or relevant Lab Technician experience
- Must be able to accurately conduct package quality inspections and isolate product that does not meet standards
- Must be familiarity with lab safety and handling of hazardous materials
- Must have good computer skills especially with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be highly detail-oriented, have accurate data entry skills, and strong analytical skills
- Must have the ability to read, write, and keep accurate records
- Must be able to keep area clean and follow all company policy, procedures, rules, and regulations
- Must be a responsible, trustworthy, and punctual individual with a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.