Quality Control Inspector
Painesville, OH 44077 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Control Inspector to perform inspection duties to company standards, product quality, and maintenance of work area. This is a first shift position working Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Visually and dimensionally inspect finished and in-process product
- Read and interpret paperwork, blueprints, and orders
- Maintain production goals per established schedules and standards
- Complete and maintain a clean work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have Quality Control experience in a manufacturing setting
- Must possess thread calibration experience
- Must be able to perform in-process and final inspections
- Must be able to read and interpret paperwork, blueprints, and orders
- Must have the ability to use precise measuring equipment, micrometers, and calipers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with other employees, customers, and vendors is required
- Must be able to frequently lift 35 to 50 pounds and perform repetitive motion, push, pull, and reach
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.