Quality Control Inspector
Medina, OH 44256
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Quality Inspector. Work hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with overtime available.
- Inspect, test, or measure the materials or products
- Monitor operations to ensure they met production standards
- Recommend adjustments to the production process
- Measure products with tape, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Report inspection or test data and discuss results
- Tag and remove all products and material that fail to meet specification
- Communicate daily with department supervisor regarding safety issues and production status
- Maintain order and cleanliness in the department
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2+ years’ experience in a production environment
- Must have prior quality inspection experience’
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be high energy, a motived self-starter with the ability to work independently, pay attention to detail, and multi-task
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.