Quality Control Inspector
Cleveland, OH 44104 US
A large manufacturing company has an opening for a Quality Control Inspector to work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Inspect production and vendor parts to specification
- Maintain and update required documents
- Program and operate CMM Measuring Machines and CNC Gear Tester
- Perform monthly ISO Audits
- Operate hoists, Rockwell Hardness Testers, inspection tools, and Magnaflux
- Follow all safety rules and procedures
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications and follow all instructions
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have 2 years of vocational or technical school
- Must have 5 years inspection experience on CMM using PC-DMIS Software and CNC gear checker
- Must be able to operate Magnaflux, Rockwell Hardness Testers, and inspection tools
- Must have gage calibration experience and training in geometric dimensioning
- Must be able to load and unload parts with hoists and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must have the ability to follow all departmental procedures, work instructions, and safety rules and procedures
- Must have basic shop math, trigonometry, and computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Must be energetic, highly motivated, and a take-charge individual who is seeking a challenging and exciting career opportunity
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers an exceptional benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2986 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.