Quality Control Inspector - Third Shift
Euclid, OH 44117
This manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Control Inspectors to ensure that their products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer. This is a third shift position.
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Ensure adherence to health, safety guidelines, and legal obligations
- Assist in all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Accomplish quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Read and interpret work orders
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2+ years Quality Control experience
- Prior experience in plastic extrusion manufacturing is preferred
- Must have strong leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have an eye for detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with Formulator or similar program is preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds standards and procedures
- Must be able to abide by all guidelines and obligations
- Must have the ability to complete all required paperwork on time
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.