Quality Control Inspector - Technician - 2 needed
Bedford Heights and Cleveland Westside, OH
This manufacturing company is seeking Quality Control Inspector - Technicians for full-time opportunities at both their Bedford Heights and Cleveland Westside locations. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Test fixtures to make sure they function properly
- Read blueprints, micrometers, calipers, gage pins, thread gages, and dial gages
- Record and summarize inspection and/or test data
- Comply and adhere to our Quality Assurance Standards and policies and perform job duties in a conscientious manner
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 1 year inspection experience
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have experience with testing equipment and gaging devices
- Must have the ability to read calipers, micrometers, and blueprints
- Must have previously used Word, Excel, and Outlook
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.