Quality Assurance Technician
Medina, OH 44256
A manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Assurance Technician to assist the Manager with quality assurance activities. This is a first shift position starting at 5:30 a.m.
- Perform a variety of electronic, mechanical, and electro-mechanical tests
- Read dials or digital displays and confer with Manager regarding test results
- Perform in-process and final testing and mechanical inspection
- Complete all paperwork and filing related to testing
- Inspect incoming raw materials, tools, and products and verify it matches the purchase order
- Maintain Certificate of Conformance records for all incoming material and calibration records for calipers, gauges, and electronic meters
- Prepare rejection reports for non-conforming material
- Satisfy all requirements of the company’s AS9100 Quality Management System
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous Quality Assurance Technician experience
- Must be able to perform in-process, final testing, and mechanical inspections
- Must have the ability to complete and maintain all paperwork
- Blueprint and specification reading is required
- Must be able to read calipers, micrometers, and volt, inductance, and resistance meters
- Must have able to lift up to 75 pounds without injury
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.