Quality Assurance Inspector
Strongsville, OH 44136
A machine shop is seeking a Quality Assurance Inspector for a full-time, second shift position from 3:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Perform first piece, in-process, and final inspections
- Follow documented procedures, standards, and ISO/AS Quality Systems
- Set-up and use mics, OD/ID gages, surface analyzer, profile, geometry equipment, etc.
- Report results of inspections in a concise and clear manner
- Organize and maintain computer based files and paper filing system
- Maintain compliance to established quality system requirements
- Support employees in quality activities and take corrective and preventative action when needed
- Keep records up-to-date, read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Quality Control/Assurance field
- Must be able to perform field piece, in-process, and final inspections
- Must have the ability to set-up and use standard mechanical inspection tools and high-end equipment
- Must be able to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, and time management skills is required
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office
- Must be able to organize and maintain filing system
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.