Quality Assurance Inspector
Middlefield, OH 44062 US
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Quality Assurance Inspector to support the Quality Policy and customer requirements by maintaining the Quality System and Quality Standards and through corrective and preventive actions. This is a first shift position working 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Perform first piece, re-start inspections, ongoing, and final inspection activities of all products
- Identify non-conforming material with a red tag, assure proper containment measures are implemented, and identify approved product with green sticker
- Perform dock audits and filing duties of quality records
- Report any out of calibration equipment to Quality Manager and communicate shift change-over details with on-coming shift
- Assist with training efforts of production personnel using visual aids and work instructions
- Perform receiving inspection on purchased components as required
- Complete a company color test as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous quality control experience is preferred
- Must have a thorough knowledge of plastic defects such as short shots, flash, splay, sinks, etc.
- Must have the ability to use various types of precision measuring equipment
- Must have Basic SPC, math skills, and blueprint interpretation skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must have effective communication skills
- Must be reliable, dependable, and a team player
- Must be able to stand for prolonged hours, bend, stoop, and pick up boxes weighing 40 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required include ability to adjust focus and color match
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.