Quality Assurance Associate - Short-term
Cleveland, OH 44109
This manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Assurance Associate for a 12 week assignment. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Run, interpret, prepare, and distribute various reports
- Complete end of year reports and record reviews that assess compliance to regulations and requirements
- Support staff, write letters and documents, and fax, copy, and scan
- Coordinate meetings, training logistics, and take minutes at various meetings
- Maintain organized, accessible, and current data system and prepare and administer surveys
- Manage calendar to ensure compliance with report deadlines
- Retrieve, verify, and update information in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Public Health, or equivalent
- Volunteer or work experience in a social service field is required
- Must have data collection and analysis experience
- Must have strong knowledge of programs and services they offer, as well as Federal and State law regulations and requirements
- Must understand HIPAA Laws and best practices
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must pay attention to details, process, and outcome
- Must be a team player, positive, constructive, and truthful
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.