Strongsville, OH 44136
A machine shop is seeking a Quality Associate for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Prepare inspection sheets, quality logs, and scrap tickets
- Create and update electronic documents and navigate directories ad folders
- Use hand measuring equipment
- Identify safety hazards and report or resolve any issues immediately
- Follow directions and work well with others
- Abide by all company rules and policies
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 to 2 years’ experience in a machine shop environment
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be results-oriented, hand-on, high-energy, operate with a sense of urgency and minimal supervision
- Must have good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of micrometers, calipers, thread rings, and plugs, gage pins, chamfer checker is required
- Must be able to follow all company rules, policies, and directions
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.