Strongsville, OH 44136 | Temp-to-Hire
A machine shop is seeking a Quality Associate for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Mark up drawings and determine inspection methods, create inspection reports, and manage job folder filing and record retention
- Assemble set-up packets for machines as needed
- Perform gage calibrations and manage gage sign-outs and returns, utilize gage calibration software to manage calibrations, organize gage inventory, and set bore gages and similar instruments
- Complete PPAP/First Article submission documentation packages
- Track nonconforming parts on a daily basis, and verify scrap entries in MRP System
- Generate daily production scrap reports and non-conforming material reports
- Assist Quality Manager with ISO related documents and data entry duties
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 to 3 years in a machined parts manufacturing facility performing similar duties, or a combination of education, experience, or certification
- Must understand GD&T concepts and have the ability to interpret GD&T callouts on prints
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and have the ability to learn other software systems
- Must have a high level of integrity and ethics, operate with a sense of urgency, and be a high-energy, hands-on individual
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Formal calibration or inspection training is desirable
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.