QA Manufacturing Engineer
Strongsville, OH 44136 | Temp-to-Hire
This machine shop is offering an immediate, full-time position for a QA Engineer. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Process improvements, scrap reduction, and validations using Six Sigma, FMEA, 5S, PPAP, First Article submissions, etc.
- Use Geometric, dimension, and tolerance system
- Create work instructions and SOP’s
- Follow industry specifications from first piece inspection, to visual, to final inspection
- Analyze customer complaints
- Process and analyze p-paps and first articles
- Perform technical training to production personnel
- Read and interpret blueprints, as well as engineer and manufacturing drawings
- Quality planning, calibrations, GR&R, and supplier control
- CAPA Investigation, root cause analysis, and regulatory compliance
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the Quality Control/Assurance, Aero Space, Medical, or Automotive fields
- Must have knowledge of AS9100 Development/Implementation
- Must be familiar with Six Sigma, FMEA, 5S, PPAP, etc.
- Must be proficient using geometric/dimension/tolerance system
- Must have the ability to follow standard QA Specifications
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, engineer, and manufacturing drawings
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.