Westlake, OH 44145
A small distribution company is offering a full-time position to a Purchasing Coordinator who will be responsible for consolidating, reviewing, and executing the company’s procurement and purchasing functions, as well as analyzing, negotiating, developing, and expanding the existing supplier base. You will work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Track multiple purchase orders and back-orders and update team
- Secure and analyze quotations, negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, recommend suppliers, and complete assigned responsibilities
- Identify, secure, and delivery materials for samples, trials, first runs, and full production
- Prepare and release purchase orders based on schedules and budget
- Cross check invoices for accurate billing and submit
- Act as point of contact, maintain regular communication with supplies and staff, and ensure they have access to the most up-to-date information
- Work with vendors on quality issues to achieve amicable solutions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Logistics, or a related field
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in the purchasing or procurement field
- Must have experience in effective negotiation and problem solving
- Must have a pleasant and engaging attitude and be a people person
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Must be dependable, reliable, and an outgoing team member
- Must be willing to give back to the community
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers bonuses and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.