Publication Support Representative
A large publication company is seeking a Support Representative who will act as the liaison between publishing account customers and the company’s printing operation by providing service to customer, via phone, email, and in person regarding deadlines, shipping, and contact information. This is a full-time opportunity working Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.; however, you must be flexible to work overtime when needed.
- Provide service to help resolve customer concerns and set-up new customers
- Update and maintain database information for accuracy and consistency
- Provide customers with material and knowledge necessary to compose electronic files and transmit files for printing and reproduction of documents
- Coordinate with the supervisor, team leads, and shipping to adhere to deadlines, reschedule of couriers, verification of reprints, and ensure all publications for the week are transmitted and delivered\Produce and update training materials as needed
- Deliver customer service, technical support, handle shipping and delivery issues, and update contact information
- Participate in Continuous Improvement training
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree in Graphic Arts, Business, Communications, or related field is preferred
- Must have at least 2 years prepress or Graphic Arts related experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Must have excellent communication, customer service, organizational, multi-tasking, and critical thinking skills while working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able resolve complex, emerging and/or new software and issues related to publication support
- Must be able to pay strong attention to detail, have creative thinking abilities with results oriented skills
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Publisher, Adobe InDesign, Quark Xpress, Adobe Acrobat Professional, FileMaker Pro, remote technical support software, instant messaging, and internet programs
- Must be able to travel locally and occasionally overnight as required
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving records and reliable transportation
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.