Euclid, OH 44123
A well-established property management company is seeking a Property Manager for an immediate, full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Distribute daily work assignments to maintenance and custodial staff
- Inspect lobby areas in both buildings at the beginning of the day, at mid-day, and at the end of the day, and walk property and vacant suites every week
- Follow-up calls to residents, log and distribute packages, great and tour prospective residents, and prepare and process new applications and leasing documentation
- Prepare purchase orders, schedule vendors, and check upon work when contractor indicates completed
- Inspect suites prior to move in, move-outs, update and maintain rent ledgers and resident files
- Prepare and scan deposits, invoices and other documents, update ledger cards, and prepare and lease and renewals
- Update Call/Email Sheet, Tour Calendar, Visitor Sheet, Incoming Resident Document/Payment Record Sheet, and Elevator Calendar
- Follow the Fair Housing and Ohio tenant landlord law
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous Property Manager experience
- Must have strong communication, time management, and organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Must have a professional appearance and a friendly, out-going personality
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must have the ability to comply with the Fair Housing and Ohio tenant landlord law
- Must be available as necessary after regular business hours
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.