Property Manager - Part-time
Middlefield, OH 44062
A housing development is seeking a Property Manager who will be responsible for overseeing their assigned rental community. You will work about 25 hours each week; however, you need to be flexible to work any day of the week including holidays.
- Prepare units for new occupancy and perform general cleaning as needed
- Show units to prospective tenants, prepare, and execute paperwork
- Complete oversight of all property income and expenses
- Accept tenant complaints and repair requests and maintain log
- Prepare and submit monthly income and expense reports
- Maintain property status information on website programs
- Enforce house rules, collect and deposit all rental income
- Complete monthly property walk-through inspections
- Respond to and follow-up on all emergency situations, and if needed, coordinate with insurance adjusters
- Prepare month-end property performance and financial narratives
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, laws, and ordinances
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have 2+ years’ experience as a Property Manager, providing oversight to apartment or mobile home communities
- Must have proven proficiency in all areas of property management operations
- Must have strong organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills
- and detail-oriented
- Must have excellent communication, management, and interpersonal skills
- Must have Microsoft Office knowledge and be comfortable using the Internet
- Must be able to work any day of the week, including holidays, and travel as needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.