Project Manager - Consultant
Willoughby Hills, OH 44094
A roofing consulting firm is seeking a Project Manager – Consultant for a full-time opportunity. Occasional travel may be required for this position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Work on complex and high-quality design projects, asset management programs, condition evaluation, infrared, and forensic/expert witness work
- Handle architecture, structural engineering, or construction technology areas
- Write specifications and business correspondence
- BS or high in Engineering (structural), Architecture, or Construction Technology is required and related industry experience
- Must have a record of success in managing large and complex projects
- Must have knowledge of construction practices
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills
- Must have an uncommon passion for excellence and a commitment to integrity
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to work in a team environment
- Must be able to occasionally travel
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.