Macedonia, OH 44056
A manufacturing company is seeking a Project Engineer for a full-time, first shift position from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully and develop alternative solutions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Assist in correction actions
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Communicate with suppliers and potentially with customers
- Gather required resources and lead a team as necessary
- Two to four year Engineering Degree – Mechanical, Industrial, Polymer Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of Rubber/Plastic experience is required
- Solid business acumen with an understanding of cost/profitability
- Automotive/Aerospace and Automation/Vision System experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Pro-E, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, MS Project, and MS Office experience required
- Must be a free-thinker that works with little-to-no supervision
- Good communication skills with a sense of urgency and follow-up skills
- Must not be afraid of a challenge and does not accept defeat easily
- Must have the ability to focus on continuous improvement, have good time management skills, and able to work with cross-functional teams
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers a full benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.