Cleveland, OH 44103 US
A family owned business is looking for an individual to prepare textiles for industrial sewers to work on. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Measure patterns and cut textiles
- Read patterns and blueprints, layout, and cut fabric to shape and size
- Read a tape measure down to the 1/32"
- Working with industrial sewers
- Manage inventory, production schedule, and ship and receive products
- Clean up shop floors, keep shop clean for sewers, lift up to 100 pounds comfortably, and work on your feet most of the day
- Experience in print binding, construction, or carpentry is helpful
- Must have the ability to read a tape measure, work with small measurements, and interpret blueprints
- Must be able to work with others, as well, independently
- Must have the ability to lift up to 100 pound comfortably
- Must be comfortable working on your feet most of the day
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.