Production Worker - First/Third Shifts
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 US
A large chemical supply company is seeking Production Workers for full-time opportunities. There are openings on both first and third shifts.
- Set-up and mix compounds to specifications
- Read and understand specification sheets
- Set-up and maintain production pace
- Set-up and weigh oils required to run each compound
- Document all material and compounds for traceability requirements
- Perform pre-shift set-ups
- Occasionally use lift truck
- Perform other duties as required
- Factory or manufacturing experience is preferred
- Must be able to read and understand specifications
- Must be focused, disciplined, and able to lift 50+ pounds occasionally
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, extremely dirty, dusty, and noise environment while standing all day
- Must have the ability to set-up and mix compounds, maintain production pace, set-up and weigh oils, and keep accurate and up-to-date records
- Must have steel toed boots
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.