Valley City, OH 44280
This cleaning and restoration company is seeking a Production Technician to respond to service calls as needed, perform services as assigned, communicate and support crew chief and other production personnel, and clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse, and office areas, as needed. Actual work hours will vary based on client need, but your day will begin at 8 a.m.
- Notify crew chief of customer needs and concerns
- Provide personnel availability for response to emergency services as required and perform production processes following company guidelines
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians
- Leave jobsite in a clean and orderly appearance
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle, clean all equipment, and follow all company rules and policies
- Attend safety training, develop production expertise in services, cleaning products, and equipment, and take ownership of roles and responsibilities
- Prior cleaning and/or restoration experience required
- Knowledge and understanding of all cleaning equipment
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be able to follow all company rules, regulations, and guidelines
- Must have the ability to work as much as needed with no attendance issues
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.