Akron, OH 44311
A leading manufacturing company is seeking a Production Scheduler to work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Process and release manufacturing orders
- Read and interpret detailed mechanical part and assembly drawings
- Set-up and maintain re-order point and order quantity points for active parts
- Coordinate work flow through sub-assembly area
- Expedite material through Purchasing Department and suppliers
- Establish and review production schedules and forecasts, expedite material releases to maintain production schedules, and monitor material shortages
- Develop weekly and monthly production schedule, understand the process of Bill-of-Material, and assist with various other projects
- 5 years’ experience in manufacturing planning is required
- Must have knowledge of loading and shipping procedures
- Must be familiar with assembly and machine shop procedures
- Must have the ability to read and interpret detailed drawings
- Previous inventory control and bill-of-material structures is important
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.