Production Operator Trainee
Ravenna, OH 44266 US
A Ravenna, Ohio, has an opportunity available for a Machine Operator Trainee to work in their Production Department Center. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Setup machine for production
- Mix and thin compound
- Fill and monitor coating head
- Wind-up of material at the back end of the machine
- Monitor and inspect material for defects
- Enter data into company ERP system
- Report daily to Plant and Quality Manager
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Manufacturing or Production experience is preferred
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Must be safety conscious and able to follow all safety procedures
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Production Operator Trainee position, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (330) 468-4469, or TEXT “your name & 171568” to (330) 468-4473.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.