Brunswick, OH 44212
A production company is seeking a Production Operator to meet safety standards, company quality standards, and customer delivery requirements. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Maintain and improve inventory accuracy and follow proper rotation of all ingredients
- Operator forklift and cross train in Warehouse, Shipping, and Receiving
- Follow all safety rules and regulations within the organization
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have one year experience in a food processing facility
- Must be able to perform accurate weigh outs, math percentages, addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
- Must be able to learn Company’s ERP System
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.