Ashtabula, OH 44004
This manufacturing company is seeking a Production Operator for an immediate, full-time opportunity. Shift can either be 2nd shift (3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.) or 3rd shift (11 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.).
- Operate and maintain production equipment
- Monitor performance of production operations and adjust operating conditions as needed to achieve performance standards
- Report processing and equipment problems to Supervisor
- Obtain and record processing data as prescribed
- Insure quality standards are maintained and samples are properly gathered
- Be constantly alert for safety hazards and report any found to Supervisor
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude or experience
- Must be able to operate equipment properly
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions or work orders
- Must have a strong sense of self-motivation with the ability to work in a team environment
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to keep complete and accurate records
- Must keep work area safe and clean
- Mixing or milling experience with chemicals/liquids is a huge plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.