Ashtabula, OH 44004
This manufacturing company is seeking a Production Operator for an immediate, full-time opportunity. Shift can either be 2nd shift (3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.) or 3rd shift (11 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.).
- Operate processing equipment.
- Produce and package product.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Perform other tasks essential to production as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must have prior experience in a production environment.
- Must keep work area safe and clean
Only candidates that can pass a background check and a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.