Production Operator - 8 needed
Medina, OH 44256
A manufacturing company is seeking Production Operators who will be responsible for making sure that production lines have raw materials for operation of line, process equipment, and related duties. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Supply, monitor, operate, and stack production line
- Operate pallet jack
- Complete production and quality documentation
- Follow specification sheets
- Assist or facilitate changeovers
- Inspect work and conduct quality checks
- Handle inventory
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work in a chemical manufacturing plan environment
- Manufacturing environment experience is preferred
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus
- Must have strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and have good hand eye coordination
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work overtime including weekends, holidays, and varied shifts
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.