Production Operator - 3 needed
Brunswick, OH 44212
A production company is seeking Production Operators to assure safe and quality production to meet safety standards, company quality standards, and customer delivery requirements. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; however, you need to be flexible to work from 12 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Prepare, maintain, and organize Production Room for Blends per schedule
- Maintain accurate documentation of ingredient lot numbers and amounts on batch sheet
- Sanitize staging room on a daily basis including all utensils used
- Daily food processing, metal detection, packaging, and pallet building
- Maintain and improve inventory accuracy and follow proper rotation of all ingredients
- Operator forklift and cross train in Warehouse, Shipping, and Receiving
- Follow all safety rules and regulations within the organization
- Remove waste from all areas of the building and maintain cleanliness of recycling Area Temps
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have one to three years’ experience in a food processing facility
- Must be able to perform accurate weigh outs, math percentages, addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
- Must have the ability to follow and give direction and work as a team
- Must be able to learn Company’s ERP System
- Must be able to lift and move at least 50 to 110 pounds and push/pull 2000 pounds with a pallet jack
- Must be able to work overtime, second shift, or weekends as required
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.