Brook Park, OH 44142
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Production Manager for an immediate opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Plan and organize production schedules
- Assess project and resource requirements
- Plan, negotiate, and agree to budgets and timescales and re-negotiate when necessary
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are met
- Determine quality control standards
- Oversee production processes
- Select, order, and purchase materials
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Negotiate long term maintenance and service contracts
- Supervise the junior staff and organize training sessions
- Must have Manufacturing Production Management experience
- Must have strong negotiating skills
- Must have the ability to follow and abide by all health and safety regulations
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills, an eye for detail, along with the able to multi-task
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.