Production Line Leader
Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A local food manufacturing company is seeking a Line Leader for an immediate, full-time position. You will perform a variety of duties related to production and according to USDA/FDA specifications and procedures. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Operate filling and packing equipment and assist line members when needed
- Assemble, disassemble, clean, sanitize, start, and shutdown equipment
- Ensure completion of start-up check-lists for every production run and control product transfers
- Make adjustments to fillers, complete changeovers, perform material handler functions, and guarantee Management Program is followed
- Communicate production requirements with staff and delegate staff throughout the day to get production and daily to-do lists done
- Must have 2 to 4 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to follow all USDA/FDA Specification and Procedures and comply with UDA and HACCP Programs
- Must be well organized, self-motivated, dependable, responsible, and detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret equipment manuals, blueprints, electric, and pneumatic schematics
- Must be able to deal with criticism calmly and effectively and complete tasks on time
- Must enjoy new opportunities and challenges while, at the same time, working with and developing people
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Must be able to frequently lift 50 pounds
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.