Production Associate/Stockroom Clerk
South Euclid, OH 44121 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Production Associate for their stockroom. This is an immediate, full-time opportunity and work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; however, you will be working with another person, so flexibility is needed, as actual hours may change.
- Enter all outgoing items in the computer to keep track of inventory
- Distribute materials to work centers and other areas
- Cycle counts performed on a daily or weekly basis
- Correctly process all stockroom documentation and transactions
- Use Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Previous inventory and/or stockroom experience is desirable
- Must have accurate numeric skills
- Must have knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills is required
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to corrected process all documents and transactions
- Must be flexible regarding hours
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.