Production Assistant - 5 Needed
Parma, OH 44129 US
A large company is offering a full-time position for a Production Assistant to float between multiple areas in the facility to meet the needs of the business. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Repair, refurbish, replace items on the vending machine snack trays, and restore them to an pristine condition
- Configure the vending machine snack tray to their requested orders
- Follow a build process on every product and thoroughly check the work has been done correctly
- Maintain a level of completed units on the shelves at all times
- Build sub-assembly for refurbished equipment to a high standard, using provided tools and guidance, and deliver to mechanics and finishers
- Maintain a clean work environment by performing general housekeeping duties
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have light assembly experience, basic knowledge of small hand and/or power tools, and operated a pallet jack
- Must be able to read and follow work instructions
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand 90% of the day
- Must be able to maintain a fast and stead work flow
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.