Cleveland, OH 44102
A production company is seeking a Production Administrator for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Review production schedules, assist in updates and revisions to the schedules, assign associates to jobs, and ensure communication
- Investigate status of any missing components required to run jobs
- Review production labor hours and ensure hours are accurate for payroll
- Ensure quality samples are prepared and sent to customer in a timely manner
- Assist in writing, complying, and maintaining procedures and work instructions, training documents, and other documents
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, and have an eye for detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient using Word and Excel
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to exercise sound judgement and critical thinking for process improvement
- Must have a good math aptitude, as well as the ability to compose letters
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.